BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DRAW IT,
WE CAN MAKE IT.
If you’re sourcing US-made door and window components, CGP really does have it all. What’s more, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll apply our patents and unlimited custom capabilities to create what had only been a vision until partnering with CGP.
Here’s all you gain by choosing CGP:
1. Your total outsourcing window & door component partner … Our Culture of Now includes immediate, live sales support, paper less transactions using ENOME (electronic nomenclature) and JIT delivery – all creating a seamless, transparent and easy business relationship.
2. The Industry’s most comprehensive offering of shapes, profiles, colors and options …enabling us to confidently claim: “If you can draw it, we can make it.”
3. Customized services for color and profile matching, artistic design and engineering support …From single components to large turn-key projects, we can
help you every step of the way. We’ll even help design your grills.
4. Inventors and owners of three patents for Decralite grid products …We create,
design and produce Decralite to save you time, labor, energy and money.
5. Specialists in patented processes … Our employees are cross-trained on the fast
production of specialty grids & windows for architectural shapes and special customization.
6. Scalable, proprietary equipment for one-of-a-kind or volume orders …Our two facilities include redundant support, to ensure you have what you need when you need it.
7. Access to environmentally friendly manufacturing processes … Everything we manufacture is recyclable, including grids, glass and frames. We recycle all manufacturing residuals. All of our coatings are waterborne, maintaining very low VOC levels.
8. Solid connections throughout our industry … As a leader in glass and specialty shapes,
we have long-standing relationships with reputable suppliers and vendors.
9. US-made components … Custom Glass Products has been American-owned and located since its founding in 1971.